- What now?
- How did this happen?
- Is the hospital and doctor responsible for their actions?
- How will I pay for my medical bills?
- How will I afford to take care of myself or my loved one?
- How will I afford the time I have missed from work?
- How will I afford to live out the rest of my life?
- How can I assure this doesn’t happen to someone else?
- Surgical tool remaining in the body
- Wrongful amputation
- Prescribing the wrong medication
- Damages due to improper procedure
- Improper bed care
- Incorrect diagnosis
- A variety of other types of medical misconduct
The FLG custom bagger won the baddest bagger 30-inch in Panama City! This bike will be taken to several shows by the Evil Iron Customs over the next few months - wish it ...
The Hope Matters bike night is on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month, meaning our next one isn't until June 6th, but that doesn't mean you can't go enjoy some great Bos...
The Flickinger Legal Group, LLC is a personal injury law firm that resides at Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio. We are dedicated to helping you with your dog bite, ca...