You sought medical treatment from what you thought was a well trusted doctor or a fine established hospital. It may have been for a routine medical procedure, for medical care following an accident or for any other type of medical assistance. Next thing you know, you have been given inadequate treatment and find your medical condition has worsen requiring additional treatment, medical expense and leaving you disabled. If you have been injured due to medical malpractice similar to this, you may be asking yourself:
- What now?
- How did this happen?
- Is the hospital and doctor responsible for their actions?
- How will I pay for my medical bills?
- How will I afford to take care of myself or my loved one?
- How will I afford the time I have missed from work?
- How will I afford to live out the rest of my life?
- How can I assure this doesn’t happen to someone else?
Russ and Justin may be able to help answer these questions for you. If a medical staff member, doctor, nurse, or other hospital personnel has in some way caused you or a loved one harm, give us a call at (614) 944-5055. When a doctor or medical staff member performs a medical procedure on a patient, he has a duty to provide adequate care. If the doctor or medical staff member deviates from that duty of care, they may be liable for your injuries. These injuries may include the following:
- Surgical tool remaining in the body
- Wrongful amputation
- Prescribing the wrong medication
- Damages due to improper procedure
- Improper bed care
- Incorrect diagnosis
- A variety of other types of medical misconduct
If you have been injured due to the negligence of a medical professional, please give us a call for a free consultation. You may reach us at (614) 944-5055. We are located at Easton Town Center and we are available to come speak with you at your home or at the hospital.
Happy New Year from the Flickinger Legal Group! Please have a safe and fun night!
Merry Christmas from your friends at the Flickinger Legal Group!