- What now?
- How did this happen?
- Is the hospital and doctor responsible for their actions?
- How will I pay for my medical bills?
- How will I afford to take care of myself or my loved one?
- How will I afford the time I have missed from work?
- How will I afford to live out the rest of my life?
- How can I assure this doesn’t happen to someone else?
- Surgical tool remaining in the body
- Wrongful amputation
- Prescribing the wrong medication
- Damages due to improper procedure
- Improper bed care
- Incorrect diagnosis
- A variety of other types of medical misconduct
Get excited for another Quaker Steak and Lube bike night tonight! Our raffle starts at 8:30 pm and our prizes come from No Cages Harley-Davidson OH Person...
Been in a car accident? Justin and I handle everything from conducting the initial investigation, helping you get the treatment you need, to aggressively pursuing justice...
Motorcycle accident attorney The Flickinger Legal Group, LLC is a personal injury law firm that resides at Easton Town Center in Col...