- What now?
- How did this happen?
- Is the hospital and doctor responsible for their actions?
- How will I pay for my medical bills?
- How will I afford to take care of myself or my loved one?
- How will I afford the time I have missed from work?
- How will I afford to live out the rest of my life?
- How can I assure this doesn’t happen to someone else?
- Surgical tool remaining in the body
- Wrongful amputation
- Prescribing the wrong medication
- Damages due to improper procedure
- Improper bed care
- Incorrect diagnosis
- A variety of other types of medical misconduct
Anything helps; a service, an autographed memorabilia, a gift basket, etc. We've received some great donations so far--let's keep them coming and raise money for July 8's...
Russ Flickinger is the founder of the Flickinger Legal group. He is a biker, veteran, father, husband, and lawyer. Attorney Russ Flickinger has been practicing law for ov...
Meet Alex and Matilda. Otherwise known as the "Coughing Cousins." They are our inspiration for our July 8th Poker run benefiting Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. On July 8 201...