- What now?
- How did this happen?
- Is the hospital and doctor responsible for their actions?
- How will I pay for my medical bills?
- How will I afford to take care of myself or my loved one?
- How will I afford the time I have missed from work?
- How will I afford to live out the rest of my life?
- How can I assure this doesn’t happen to someone else?
- Surgical tool remaining in the body
- Wrongful amputation
- Prescribing the wrong medication
- Damages due to improper procedure
- Improper bed care
- Incorrect diagnosis
- A variety of other types of medical misconduct
Thanks to Thunder Roads Ohio Central / Southern Ohio for manning our FLG booth at the Devils Staircase 62nd Annual Pro National Hillclimb . Looks like a great time!...
As our Biketoberfest trip comes to an end, we want to share some of our trip! Our custom FLG bagger made by Evil Iron Customs was entered into the Cabbage Patch show and ...
TODAYS THE DAY! Everyone please be safe riding the 68th Annual Devil's Staircase brought to you by Thunder Roads Ohio! All friends of FLG are encouraged to stop by our bo...